BlueSky – Beachfront Home
BlueSky overlooks the curve of the tranquil beach on the northwest shore of the island and features breathtaking, panoramic views of open ocean, reef, boats, islands including National Park Fort George Island, seabirds and sunsets. Walk out from the house, along the sandy path, to dip toes in the water, swim, float or kayak right from your property.
Arriving on electric golf cart (no cars!) from the nearby Marina or Clubhouse, along sandy roads, the curved driveway of BlueSky brings you past flowering tropical plants and trees, gentle fan palms and lush seagrapes, into the stone-paved lower level of the home.
Upper level: Upstairs through the main staircase in the center of the home (or via the beachside staircase) is the Great Room pod with modern updated kitchen, stainless-steel appliances, espresso-stained wood cabinets, spacious wood dining bar, and living area. Two en suite bedrooms with king beds, and modern updated baths (including Toto Washlet toilets), are across the deck in the second Bedroom pod. The master bath features double sinks, separate WC area, and a spacious double shower. Laundry space and storage closet round out this second pod. In the third Octagonal pod lies another space that can serve as a bedroom or breezy yoga studio or additional living space featuring a full bathroom and new stainless refrigerator with bar sink and microwave. The Octagon pod has two modern couches that open up to beds, along with a bistro table and two swivel bar stools, that match the kitchen stools for extra seating.
Upstairs deck: Surrounding and connecting the three upstairs pods is an expansive wood deck with areas for full sun and covered areas for shade. Enjoy this ample space with meals outside served at an outdoor eight-seat square glass dining table, on comfy club chairs with ottomans for relaxing and reading in the shade, or on chaise chairs on the recessed sundeck for soaking up sun and views, as palm fronds sway in the gentle breezes.
Lower level: Head down the main stairs or the beachside staircase to the ground level to find a wood enclosed outdoor hot and cold water shower plus separate foot wash area right at the beach path; parking and charging for electric golf carts; space for multiple kayaks or other toys; a wood shop/utility room. On the lower level is another bedroom (currently used as a water sports storage room, though called ‘the dormitory’ by the original owners) and, adjacent to that room, a cabana bathroom with shower and beachside storage.
Utilities: Recently updated utilities include new Klargester (wastewater system), updated electrical panels, new freshwater well, and expanded irrigation. The updated cistern is supplied by extensive rainwater catchment and well water, and a new triple water filtration system. The wireless internet reaches throughout the property and makes connectivity easy, though gazing out at the beauty of the water provides a persuasive argument to simply power down.
Island location: Head down the beachside staircase and stroll to the beach on the sandy path or walk down the sandy driveway and jog along unpaved roads around the private island; kayak over to nearby park reserve Fort George; take the golf cart out to the marina to go fishing or snorkeling out on the reef, or meet a small plane of friends at the runway or head to the Clubhouse for socializing and dining, as BlueSky is conveniently located between key island destinations of marina, Clubhouse, and runway, minutes from each.
BlueSky – Key Details
- Classic beachfront modern home
- Recently renovated and updated throughout
- Pod design for maximal breezes, privacy, and ocean views
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Upstairs: Three bedrooms, three full (en suite) bathrooms
- Downstairs: Extra den/bedroom (currently used as storage) and full bathroom
- Main living pod with all-new kitchen, dining and living space, new glass doors and steel screens
- Stainless appliances including refrigerator/freezer with water and ice dispenser, range, microwave, dishwasher, sink disposer, two under-counter beverage/wine refrigerators in main Great Room pod, plus new refrigerator/freezer and microwave for Octagon pod
- Modern espresso-stained, custom, all-wood cabinetry
- Elegant dark wood eating bar
- Master bedroom with king bed, two closets, new glass door, views to water
- Master bathroom with double sinks, separate WC room with Toto Washlet system and pocket door, large stone shower with double shower systems (two sets of controls)
- Guest en suite bedroom, with king bed and attached bathroom with separate WC with Toto Washlet system, and stone-tiled shower
- Laundry and large storage pantry upstairs
- Updated Octagon pod with new glass doors and louvered windows, full bath, bar area with stainless refrigerator/freezer, microwave, bistro table. Presently couches that fold flat to make additional sleeping area. Can be used as living room space or as a bedroom
- Large new wood upper deck with covered areas for shade and open areas for sun
- Covered golf cart storage on lower level
- Workshop on lower level
- Outdoor wood-enclosed hot/cold water shower and separate foot wash on lower level, beachside
- Lower level den/fourth bedroom (currently used as storage room, prior owners used as bedroom)
- Lower level cabana bathroom with shower, toilet, sink, changing area
- Updated utilities: Cistern with triple water filtration, new Klargester waste disposal, electrical panels, irrigation, well
- More than 1.3 acres including gardens
- Turnkey home, move in and enjoy on day one
- Available fully furnished along with an array of boats and golf carts
Price: $1,950,000 USD
Information: For any questions, feel free to email: BlueSkyPCTCI@gmail.com